Saturday 29 March 2008

Tagboard reply!

yes, I'm replying in a post! again! in a long while!

Oh, it's not just me replying to the post. I asked a few other friends to reply, too.
REPLY = me.
15 hours ago
Deci: WHAT GIRLFRIEND AS A DUCK! U COASTAL!
REPLY
: Erm, see BenSee's blog...
BENSEE's blog: READ ME!
17 hours ago
BenSee: AND IT'S BRIAN LIM, NOT BRYAN!!! D: BRYAN LIM IS A RUGGER D:
REPLY: ok... sorry...
17 hours ago
BenSee: HOW'D YOU FIND MY MEME D:
GOOGLE: Every heard of me? I practically invented Search, the moon, and your mother! [jk]
2 days ago
BenSee: I really hope the see the higgog. D:
REPLY: higgog?
2 days ago
BenSee: YAY NORAH JONES. NAW LISTEN TO AYUMI LOL
REPLY: will try...
2 days ago
BenSee: I blame you not for your seekpod mishap. D:
REPLY: seekpod or seeqpod? are you high? You speak funny.

Speaking of Google, Andrew Fong and I was discussing Chuck Norris and Google on Friday. He was telling me, if "you're feeling lucky", try "finding Chuck Norris"

No comments: