Friday 9 January 2009

One last time...

I'm going back to Singapore on 11 January 2009, one day before the release of the results.

After that, I'll be leaving Singapore on the evening of 12 January 2009, after collecting the results.

The reason is because my parents will be coming along with me on the trip, and my dad has to work, so he can only be away for one day. Hence, the quick return.

So, I guess if you guys (being whoever I know who reads my blog) want, maybe we could arrange a get-together in Potong Pasir or something before the release of the results and all. Just SMS me or something [I'm back to my SingTel SIM Card, in spite of roaming charges and all. Heck, SMS is cheaper than phone calls when you roam].

After this, I'll probably be back in Singapore in late March on transit to wherever I'll be going to continue with my studies, be it the UK, Australia, or USA. [My guess is the UK, at the moment.]

Oh, Cheng, I didn't forget about your blazer.

No comments: