Tuesday 2 October 2007

artards...

artard: A retard compared to other retards; qualities of extreme stupidity.

---Warning: This post is quite vulgar. Viewer discretion is advised.---
I've been checking out 3ST's class blog...

I saw certain posts on their tagboard that wasn't very nice...

I just want to say this to whoever that was.

Please don't be a f*cking artard.

It's not very nice of you to attack me verbally without confessing who the heck you really are.

It's even more cowardly.

The most cowardly bit is that you actually claim i'm cowardly and then you go under the radar. What in f***ing blog-o-sphere warfare is this? If you have balls and an a**, walk up to my face, slap my face, and tell me "I did it"!.

Come on, chicken!

[ok, this is soo..... low of me...]

and by the way, I DID NOT break any of the Code of conducts. I am saying what I WOULD say to the spammer. And yes, I did warn people this post may be vulgar, but I did use discretion. HA!