Sunday, 30 March 2008
Saturday, 29 March 2008
15 hours agoDeci: WHAT GIRLFRIEND AS A DUCK! U COASTAL!
REPLY: Erm, see BenSee's blog...
BENSEE's blog: READ ME!
17 hours agoBenSee: AND IT'S BRIAN LIM, NOT BRYAN!!! D: BRYAN LIM IS A RUGGER D:
REPLY: ok... sorry...
17 hours agoBenSee: HOW'D YOU FIND MY MEME D:
GOOGLE: Every heard of me? I practically invented Search, the moon, and your mother! [jk]
2 days agoBenSee: I really hope the see the higgog. D:
2 days agoBenSee: YAY NORAH JONES. NAW LISTEN TO AYUMI LOL
REPLY: will try...
2 days agoBenSee: I blame you not for your seekpod mishap. D:
REPLY: seekpod or seeqpod? are you high? You speak funny.
Speaking of Google, Andrew Fong and I was discussing Chuck Norris and Google on Friday. He was telling me, if "you're feeling lucky", try "finding Chuck Norris"
Friday, 28 March 2008
This time, Im more random.
1. Do you miss Ernest Quek?
Erm, no, coz I go to school with him, and he's a duck. Nobody misses a duck, unless you own them, and they run away from you.
2. How would Aaron Chua insult Isaac Wong?
Erm, I thought things happen the other way around? Anyway, I guess he would just poke Isaac? or maybe slap him, JY-style?
3. If you could do anything with Isaac Wong, what would it be?
Play scissors, paper, stone on a kayak in the middle of the arctic ocean, just to see who can last longer.
4. Who does Ernest Quek like?
Melvin Gan. And Ducks. BenSee said he has a duck as a girlfriend.
5. Do you miss Tan Zexun?
[copies, pastes, and edits]
Erm, no, coz I go to school with him, and he's a hamster. Nobody misses a hamster, unless you own them, and they run away from you. Or if they get squashed. Or if they freak out.
6. Does Jasper Yee make you hot?
NO! YUCKS!!!! [*pukes]
7. Raymond Liew suddenly knows all your secrets. What do you have to say about that?
No, he doesn't.
8. Describe Ernest Quek in five words.
short, arty, believer, quackery, joker
9. What is or would be a good nickname for Aaron Chua?
"Ms Chua's son". no larh.... erm.... dancer? Muthu? ah-Chua?
10. What's Tan Zexun to you?
A hamster-gerbil-panda cross-breed gone flutist. A fellow photographer who gives good insight. A fellow geek. [can't deny that...]
Second set for the post... This is going to be very random. See why...
1. What song could be Apple's theme song?
"New Soul" by Yael Naim, "1234" by Feist, "Goodnight and Go" by Imogen Heap, "Exodus Honey" by Honeycut. Quite a lot, actually...
2. What would you do if you hadn't met Microsoft?
I'ld have had an iBook as my first computer, and I would have started programming on Xcode by now...
3. What was your first impression of Nintendo?
A kiddo's company.
4. What is or would be a good nickname for Family Guy?
The show that's created by manatees who do not fear terrorism... because they are insensitive to feelings.
5. Ever slept in the same room with Canon?
Seriously? Every night, since my cameras are Canon. But not on the same bed.
6. Who is Apple's best friend?
Quite a lot, actually. Starbucks? Google? Nike? Microsoft? Intel?
7. What's Steve Jobs's opinion on cheese?
8. What musical instrument would Apple most likely play?
Garageband has a guitar as its logo, Guitar Hero 3 on a Mac, I'll say electric. Or how about a wireless keyboard? get it?
9. Who does Sony like?
Sony likes proprietary locked ecosystem where everything is Sony, and everyone pays them money fro useless junk. "Blu-ray is the future and the present. Believe it, my comrades.", says this Communist dictator. He likes Blu-ray, PS3, Memory Stick, Sony Ericsson phones, Walkmans, Vaios, alphas, Cybershots, handycams, lawsuits, BMG, MPAA, RIAA, Spiderman, the number 3, Bravias, and most of all, trademarks.
10. Who does Earth like?
The Sun, moon, and most of all, itself. [he doesn't like the ticks inhabiting it, adding pollution and giving it a dirty look.]
Thursday, 27 March 2008
Click if you have a desire to click something, but you have nothing to click.
Wednesday, 26 March 2008
Tuesday, 25 March 2008
SeeqPod - Playable Search
full list of tracks here.
Monday, 24 March 2008
Sunday, 23 March 2008
- To read more...
- To get new spectacles [my current one is no longer "sutable for wearing"]
- iPod touch software upgrades...
- Stephen Colbert's audiobook "I Am America (And So Can You)"
- Jason Mraz's upcoming album "We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things"
- A Lensbaby 2.0 lens.
- An ExpoDisc White Balancing disc.
- A something to get stubborn dust of my 30D's sensor filter...
- did i mention "To read more..."? I was referring to two things: Music Theory, and the Book of Revelations [I read things from back to front, so that's why I start with Revelations, and for some reason, I always spell "Revelations" as "Revalations". Bad habit, i guess?]
- To live through till the last day of Earth [just for fun]
- To start taking piano lesosns.
- To hit 2,000,000 in the career mode on Guitar Hero 3 [I just hit 1,000,000]
- To pass a song in Guitar Hero 3 on Medium [I'm stuck on "Easy". Medium is too tough.]
- To eat more fruits [just realised how rarely I enjoy fruits this year...]
- To cut down on cakes and pastries. [includes, but not limiting to, egg tarts, donuts, cheesecakes, etc]
- To develop an iPhone App [but not get it on the App Store, coz i refuse to pay US$99 for the Dev programme. Just trying out on the free SDK.]
- To learn a bit more on electricity, and tehn to ground my bloody 2-pin-plugged external HDD. [Unless I charge my laptop, the MacBook Pro's case will always give me a shock. not pleasant.]
- To be neutral in electrostatic charges.
- To finish the musical and then take a break from choir pracs in July [finally.]
- To finish my Electrolysis ws, Broader Perspectives mindmaps, and HCL essays, all of which are at least 2 weeks and at most 2 months overdue.
- To sleep early. Damn, it's late.
- To break the monotony of repetition. Saying "Damn it" over and over and over again = getting lame...
Friday, 21 March 2008
It [the 'O' Levels] cannot wait I'm sure
There's no need to complicate [by changing the friggin syllabus and exam schedule again]
Our time is short [yeah, like how many weeks left?]
This is our [between the textbooks, notes, etc.] fate, I'm yours [I'm stuck to you until the exams are over]"
Friday, 14 March 2008
Thursday, 13 March 2008
Sunday, 9 March 2008
Many often say that we are all connected by life and death. We are given birth to by our mother, and we eventually die.
But is there more to that to life?
I feel that the world is intertwined. We are all linked in more ways than we ever thought of.
6degrees of separation
Blogged on iPod touch.
Friday, 7 March 2008
Thursday, 6 March 2008
Wednesday, 5 March 2008
Monday, 3 March 2008
Sunday, 2 March 2008
What to do to figure out if it’s a leap year or not:
We add a leap day every 4 years, except for every 100 years, except for every 400 years. In other words…
If the year is divisible by 4, then it’s a leap year, UNLESS
it’s also divisible by 100, then it’s not a leap year, UNLESS FURTHER
the year is divisible by 400, then it is a leap year.