Sunday 23 March 2008

What I want...

  • To read more...
  • To get new spectacles [my current one is no longer "sutable for wearing"]
  • iPod touch software upgrades...
  • Stephen Colbert's audiobook "I Am America (And So Can You)"
  • Jason Mraz's upcoming album "We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things"
  • A Lensbaby 2.0 lens.
  • An ExpoDisc White Balancing disc.
  • A something to get stubborn dust of my 30D's sensor filter...
  • did i mention "To read more..."? I was referring to two things: Music Theory, and the Book of Revelations [I read things from back to front, so that's why I start with Revelations, and for some reason, I always spell "Revelations" as "Revalations". Bad habit, i guess?]
  • To live through till the last day of Earth [just for fun]
  • To start taking piano lesosns.
  • To hit 2,000,000 in the career mode on Guitar Hero 3 [I just hit 1,000,000]
  • To pass a song in Guitar Hero 3 on Medium [I'm stuck on "Easy". Medium is too tough.]
  • To eat more fruits [just realised how rarely I enjoy fruits this year...]
  • To cut down on cakes and pastries. [includes, but not limiting to, egg tarts, donuts, cheesecakes, etc]
  • To develop an iPhone App [but not get it on the App Store, coz i refuse to pay US$99 for the Dev programme. Just trying out on the free SDK.]
  • To learn a bit more on electricity, and tehn to ground my bloody 2-pin-plugged external HDD. [Unless I charge my laptop, the MacBook Pro's case will always give me a shock. not pleasant.]
  • To be neutral in electrostatic charges.
  • To finish the musical and then take a break from choir pracs in July [finally.]
  • To finish my Electrolysis ws, Broader Perspectives mindmaps, and HCL essays, all of which are at least 2 weeks and at most 2 months overdue.
  • To sleep early. Damn, it's late.
  • To break the monotony of repetition. Saying "Damn it" over and over and over again = getting lame...

No comments: