Sunday 30 March 2008

Run! From Wan Tho Avenue to Bishan Park

"Practicing for Cross Country"... ya right.

My 4.2K run from my home, via Potong Pasir MRT, via Potong Pasir Avenue 1, all the way to Bishan Park, within 30min. All this thanks to "OK Go" guiding my pace along the way!

Yes, I kind-of got tired towards the end, but hey, not bad, eh? half an hour...

First run since I recovered from my throat inflammation. Let's see how far I'll go!


Oh, review of the Nike+ iPod kit:

better get the Nike+shoes, compatible armband, and something to make you earbuds stick. Oh, don't forget some nice clothes. ESPECIALLY THE PANTS! My shorts were so loose, the pockets kept swinging because I had my wallet, Razr, and the iPod in them. so irritating...

Oh, once you're in Bishan Park, walk down a bit more, until you reach Street 23 Blk 237. There's a shop that's pretty well-hidden in the CD shelter there. Get some refreshments there if you're running to Bishan Park. 80c for chilled canned drinks, 70c for 500ml chilled distilled water. pretty cheap. you'll have to walk down some creepy stairs. If you come across it, you're on the right track.

I'm chilling for now... Torch Relay!!!

No comments: