Thursday 27 March 2008

Meme-Generator: Aaron to Clement

Thanks to BenSee for the idea. [shucks, why the heck am i copying him left and right? I might as well change my blogskin while i'm at it!]

In this batch of questions, I used the first ten names in my links list [from "Aaron" to "Clement"]. More to come...

1. Can Clement be bad influence?
Erm, yes?

2. Alvin Kang is actually Clement in disguise, you know.
ORLY?! well, they're kinda similar. [damn, this generator is good...]

3. What's your fondest memory of Brannigan?
erm, none, really, since I don't know him too well yet? AFGM training, i guess?

4. Who does Bryan James Wong like?
his Bro! Aaron Chua!

5. What song could be Bryant Chan's theme song?
wow, i really don't know. haven't talked to him in ages...

6. Who would be a better superhero sidekick between Ben Lan and Aaron Chua, and why?
Ben Lan can fly planes, Aaron can wrestle. Well, I can't take both, since ..... I'll take Aaron, just 'coz he's got a better "defence area". Ben needs more food.

7. What's Bryan James Wong's opinion on cheese?
If ManU loves them, he loves it too.

8. If Clement were to be mistaken for a celebrity, who would it be?
*puked. erm, none in mind, actually.

9. Who would win in a duel, Bryan Lim or Bryant Chan? And what kind of duel would they pick, anyway?
erm, Bryan has a clarinet, while Bryant does fencing. [good thing this is a blog, not a podcast.] I'll say Bryant, just because he should be more agile with all that fencing, and since he's older.

10. What would you do without Brannigan?
Make fun of Aaron Chua even more? No link, actually, but that's my guess.

that was kinda odd...

No comments: