Tuesday 25 March 2008

My Favs from GH3 thus far...

I've only played till "Stage 6: Hottest Band On Earth" on Guitar Hero 3, but there's already so many awesome tracks, I think I should make a list!

The order goes as follows: The first two tracks [Kaiser Chiefs' "Ruby" and Superbus' "Radio Songs"] are songs from the Store in the Career Mode. Their difficulty is negligible, so they go first. After these two, the rest are arranged by their stage. I tried to be fair by picking one song from each stage, including unlockables and encore pieces for each stage.

If you haven't played Guitar Hero 3 before, I highly recommend you get to someone's house and friggin try it now! You won't regret it, unless your finger-eye coordination is beyond help, then too bad.





SeeqPod - Playable Search

full list of tracks here.

No comments: