Thursday 13 March 2008

Album and gifts Galore!!!

Forgot to blog about some stuff from the past school term...

firstly, thanks to Ernest, Zexun, Jack, Nigel Lee, Mysterious guy, and anyone else whom I may have forgotten for the air-blower for my birthday present! Just what I needed! and thanks for all the well-wishes and birthday greetings! Besides, it's not the lateness that matters. It's the thought that counts!

secondly, I've been on a album-buying rampage these few days... 
Just bought Radiohead's "In Rainbows" and Corrine Bayley Rae's self-titled album on 1 March 08. 
Then, on the 9th, I bought Jack Johnson's "Sleep Through The Static", OneRepublic's "Dreaming Out Loud", and "Desperate", a new album by Daphne Khoo, former Singapore Idol contestant from the first Idol competition. 

Then, in a surprised addition to the above list of 5 albums, Ms Gan gave me a very cool album as my birthday present on Monday. Yeah, it's belated, but who cares? She gave me an Album titled "Nos RĂªves", by "Les Petits Chanteurs De Saint-Marc" [Direct Translation: The Small Singers of Saint-Marc]. You probably never heard of the choir before, but you probably heard their singing before. That's because this choir was the choir responsible for the tracks behind Les Choristes, the movie. It's pretty cool, and I'm liking it.

New Music Chart Coming Soon!

No comments: