Friday 19 October 2007

just a few things.

1. ok. i won't talk about results, code monkey, and the likewise on my blog. There.

2. I'm going for Canon PhotoMarathon Competition tomorrow... hope I get some good shots along the way!

3. Gonna make this as short as possible.

I was going to Bishan after fooling around Raffles City with a couple of my classmates [Jasper Yee, Isaac Wong, Jing Kai]. On the train, we were having a discussion on.... err.... many topics [the topics kept swaying around...]. On one of those topic, Jing Kai was like stopping Jasper coz he was gonna talk about Choon Zhe. he said something like we're enemies or something. I just want to make this clear once and for all. I don't want to be enemy with Choon Zhe. Never had that mindset. Maybe we were fed up with each other once. That was last year. Let's put that behind all of us and move on. Bury the hatchet, as it's often said. I don't think making enemies with one another is a constructive thing to do. It brings no benefit to both sides. Only harm. 弊多于利.

So for those who are reading this [I assume that's just Raymond, Esmond, Jasper Yee, and myself], I'm more interested in mutual benefits than being in a rhubarb with someone I [fortunately or unfortunately] have to work with for an extended period of time. Makes little sense to be at loggerheads forever, don't you think?


4. I'm gonna end off with this statement directed @headshot.

Leopard| pwns the a** out of the orangey-box

No comments: