Monday 7 January 2008

Late nights... it's 2004 all over again.

Ah yes, the good old days of Primary 6...

That was the year where I lacked 2 hours of sleep every night, adding up to around 400 hours spent in schoolwork rather than a semi-hibernation mode, otherwise know as sleep.

4 years on, that may have to start all over again. It's my first of sleepless nights for 2008. Im currently doing my Art homework. just did A Math. I haven't been in class the past 4 days, so I must say, I think i have lots of catching up to do.

Well, that's what the late nights are for, right?

I love late nights. Other than the fact that I get to experience difficulty in keeping my eyes wide open, this is the time when you really get to hear your soul. No disturbance. Well, this depends on who you live with, as well, i guess. But imagine, yourself in a room with no other distractions.

Of course, there's chocolate to keep me awake. Maybe i should start going on teh-beng.

Oh well, enough crap talk. I have homework. Here's a music video to enjoy. It's "Eyes" by Rogue Waves. the song was used in "Heores", and it's a nice relaxing song. Enjoy!

Ciao.

No comments: