Monday 21 January 2008

Lots of stuff happening... [long post]

My parents have been in town, I've been stuck with school stuff, and my printer's been out of ink, plus nobody has stock for the ink. Hence, I've been away from the blog...

I changed my Time Machine External Hard Drive from the [now dead] Seagate 160GB HDD to a Seagate FreeAgent Pro 500GB Drive. It's got FireWire 400, which means I won't have the weird USB port cross-line problems that my MacBook Pro's been having. 

[Try watching TVMobile using a DVB-T tuner while syncing your iPod at the same time. Problems start occurring even though the USB ports are far apart.]

Then, I bought Microsoft Office 08 for Mac. It's been kinda weird, but otherwise, "not too shabby".

Have Bio Test tomorrow... On "Human eye"...

phone rings...

Oh, sorry. Anyway, the other chapter was "Hormones".

Btw, that was my Dad calling.

Ya, my parents have been in Singapore. They went to Bangkok and decided to make a stopover here from last Friday to today.

Been very tiring this whole month...

Haven't settled in to class/school, my voice has been on/off, and something's happening on Friday. Not saying much.

Oh, some ads...

[school pianists. the school needs pianists, preferably Sec 1 to 3. Please give your name to Mrs Huang if you want to be a school pianist...]

[I have 2 licenses for Microsoft Office for Mac 08 Home & Student Edition. Selling each license. Price is negotiable... Not recommended if you use PowerPC Macs, though...]

[check out my flickr!]

May not be able to blog much this year... you have been warned...

K. bb. Gonna listen in to Kylie Minogue and Rihanna. Yes, I bought "X" and "Good Girl Gone Bad" from the respective artistes. Cool tracks, I must say... Kylie's album is so disco-esque, and Rihanna, well, Rihanna!

No comments: