Thursday 5 August 2010

Plans...

Ok, here's the plan (I marked my empty spots in my diary with green):

Friday, 6 Aug
Morning: My dad has an appointment at Mount Elizabeth Hospital, so I'll bring them there first (after breakfast). I'll get a mobile number after that, and then leave for SAV. Meet up with oh-I-don't-really-know-who'll-be-there-because-everyone's-a-bit-busy.

Afternoon: If nobody's around, I'd probably get down to clearing the list of items to get for my nephews and my bro.

Evening: Dinner, probably with parents.


Saturday, 7 Aug: 
Morning: Breakfast with the folks, then I'm thinking maybe go around City Hall...

Afternoon: City Hall cont'd

Evening: Dinner around City Hall (tbc)


Sunday, 8 Aug:
Morning: Thinking of shooting the YOG Torchbearing (if I'm allowed)

Afternoon: My parents are going back to Jakarta, but I'll still be in SG - alone!

Evening: Oh, whatever.


Monday, 9 Aug:
Morning: whatever

Afternoon-Evening: Thinking of finding a good spot to shoot NDP-stuff.


Tuesday, 10 Aug:

Morning: B'fast, pack

Afternoon: Check out, Leave for airport.

No comments: