Wednesday 6 June 2007

da ron files summer hiatus!

every once in a while, I go on a blogging hiatus.

Well, it's that time of the [insert a period of time here] again!

Yes, I may not be blogging very frequently these few days / weeks [depending on how long the hiatus will be.]

Why?

Well, I may not have the time to blog.

Tomorrow [Thursday, 7 Jun 07], I may be in school the entire day. [Chemistry Class, PA Inventory stock-taking]
Friday [Friday, 8 Jun 07], I will be having Chem class, then I have to finish packing

'coz that night, It's "Arrivederci Singapour and Buongiorno Italiano & Gelato!"

Yes, people, that means "Good bye, Singapore and Hello Italian & Gelato"... Yum... gelato... the universal Italian meaning of highly sugared ice cream... d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s...

So, While i'm gone, I'll be taking snaps and hopefully hoping onto others' Wifi when i'm there and uploading the cool stuff I found at the Biennale and all around Italy!

But I won't be bringing my Mac along...

So, you may just have to wait...

keep on waiting...
so, just for you to try & figure out, here's 2 signatures. Go Figure!

ronaldLIONG| non-parlo italiano.

ronaldLIONG| non posso parlare italiano.

No comments: