Tuesday 5 June 2007

My Wishlist for OS X Leopard...

What I wish Steve Jobs will add to Leopard...

1. Windows programmes will run without a hitch in OS X, thanks to the "Bill & Steve collaboration". [Windows viruses, anyone?]

2. OS X will have a UI that looks better than Vista, but at the same time, save tremendous amount of processing power. No Pixel Shaders required!

3. iLife is packaged into Leopard.

4. Dock 2.0. I hate the current dock.

5. Blu-Ray and HD-DVD support. Yes, I used the word 'and', not 'or'.

6. a better "Preview"... one that allows me to add captions or text onto pictures! For crying out loud, why can't I add captions?!

7. .mac comes free with Leopard!

8. Front Row will have a YouTube section! Just like Apple TV!!!

9. Video capturing for iSight included in Photo Booth! I know iMovie can do that, but I want things to be easier!

10. Use your iPod as a remote! How awesome would that be?

11. In Boot Camp: Use your Apple remote for Media Centre. It's about time...

12. Security: Add a virus scanner to Leopard!

No comments: