Monday 2 July 2007

Guardian rant...

k... another guardian rant...

my dad told me to try & apply for an ATM card while i'm here... [in case of emergency and all...]...

so i went to the bank on saturday morning with my aunty...

we went to the macphersonPOSB branch...

they were closed for renovation...

never mind.. there's a UOB branch just down the road... so let's walk there!

my fat-a** aunty insisted we spend $1.80 on a bus ride...

for goodness sake [i will not use the Lord's name in vain... it's really not worth using his name here.], why must we take a stupid bus ride when it's just one single f***ing stop away? it's only 350 metres and the bank would only close at 1pm.. [it was 10am]. [sure, i'm cheap, but at least i'm healthy.]

so, never mind, we got on a bus and i looked really stupid, coz my aunt was blabbering away about why we go to the bank, and asking where he BANK is, and asking me rudely to MOVE IN[ i refused to move in coz it's one bus stop n we're almost there, so why not stick to the door?], and she was being naggy and all about me putting the $1 coin she gave me into the bin. [each person's 90c, and she wants to pay exact individual. what a cheapo.]

at the bank, the guy said i can't apply till im 16, unless my parents applied for me...

yeah, moments like this make me wish i'm not with my guardians, but just alone, living on my own savings being supplemented with 1k every month... and all the bills paid by Giro to my parents' own account... ah yes, the simple life... [i know how to operate a dryer, laundry machine, and stuff like that.

yesterday, i was out for tuition and afgm service for the milk run...

got home early [6 something], my guardians told me to wait for dinner [they went out...] which came at 9pm... well, at least they bothered to leave nuggets and stuff for me to consume before they left... [if not, i'll wreck the entire house... trust me...]

then, today, i went to call up POSB / DBS...

btw, my aunty just criticised me for being a bloody fool, and she doesn't want to take care of me ever again, as of 2 July 07 10:30:14am [feels like Twitter...]

anyway, back to the topic... i was calling up POSB... the told me they're having high volumes, so never mind, i'll check the website...

they only said that under 16; need parent's consent...

ok, so case closed, new objective is to get parent's consent... but how? what form? where?

that, im figuring out, but nevertheless, my aunt is now like bitching all over me now, about how i "bathed for an hour to apply for my visa" and how I said she'd not really doing her job as a guardian. [i didn't put quotes on that coz i did say that. i did not bath for an hour... i made crap, brushed my teeth, and bathed for 35 minutes total... she loves to shee the movement of the hour arm on a clock only... that's why]

ya know what? that's it. no more bitching around... if she wants me to live with her, she's gonna have to try harder...

now, nobody knew about this yet [except my parents n me..., so don't tell my guardians] but my parents are trying to persuade me to move to College. [that means i'm moving to the States.]

The only prob now is that the 'O's only end November 2008, results Jan 09, and college starts September in the States...

and also, which State? city? College? [for me there's these options in mind: MIT, Massachusetts ; somewhere in Cupertino, California; San Francisco; Harvard (unlikely)]

Actually, this was one of the reasons why I did not want to apply for PR-ship... coz that means im screwed to this stinkin place for eternity...

and besides, the way I see my guardians treat their house, i'm toast. they're renting out rooms as if they have a hotel or something... dude, you only have 3 bedrooms... the 2 extensions you made and the "Ah-Ma's room" are not real rooms... the formers are fake [no doubt about it], the latter is a store room... face it.

imagine this scenario... 12 people, one toilet, 5 bedrooms... insane? this is my reality... and i'm not the only one who's not happy... my dad's furious at the thought of the house i'm living in... and everyone here's treating me as if i'm some IT staff in a corporate company or something. but i'm unpaid... one of the great ironies in life, eh?

ok, enough ranting.... i'm furious enough.

No comments: