Wednesday 25 July 2007

"suai" day week

life's unfair...

a math: 18/25
bio: 24/30
hist: 7+1 / 20

failed history [again]... i friggin studies for the hist test [something i rarely do anymore], and i did put in effort, but it's not good enuff, i guess...

a math: slightly unexpected to get so low... i guess my formula wasn't so clear...

as for bio, 24 / 30 wasn't so bad... until some guy sitting near me kept bragging to me he got .5 marks higher... yeah, sure... keep telling yourself that...

i mean: it's not fair larh!!! he's always talking in class... he always copies my notes... and he beat me?! can't say he cheated... but then...

at least the other guy he talks to didn't do as well...

o well...

hcl class: the teacher seem kinda angry about me (& yi lei) missing classes...

australia math competition: no comments...

and i don't wanna talk about my hairstyle....

No comments: