Tuesday 3 July 2007

wanted to break this news yesterday...

My aunt [not my guardian, but my dad's younger sister], had departed this world on Jul 2, 2007, approximately 2pm GMT+0700. She was suffering from cancer which had spread to her hepatic organs.

Hope everyone can join in prayer as our family pays respect to the eldest sister amongst my dad's generation in the family.

She just became a grandmother several days before her day of departure.

Unfortunately, because of her cancer cells, my family has decided to do the ceremonies faster, so I won't be returning to Indonesia. And because of family-related reasons, she will be cremated instead of buried.

So, do keep my cousin and the rest of the family in prayer [she just gave birth 1-2 weeks ago.] as we pass through emotionally tough times.

We had been expecting the departure to come very soon, since this was Stage 4 cancer. But nevertheless, we know she is now in good hands with the Lord.

Thank you, and God Bless.

No comments: