Friday 3 August 2007

les [miserables] mission....

"Rules of the Game: Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagback"

here goes...

1. even though many said i lost weight and i 'run' quite fast, i actually spend my entire weekend on my bed, thinking of stuff to do on my mac... no sports, no fresh air...

2. i hate taking baths... once, i actually didn't bathe for 2 to 3 days... [not referring to sec3 camp, that's a different story]

3. i hate to brush my teeth as well... but only on weekends do i not brush my teeth...

4. i tried to drive my sis-in-law's honda city in indonesia... made d car jump and almost collide w/ a neighbour's car... bad idea....

5. i have a game deficiency... can't play halo well...

6. i can't draw a geometrically rectangular object, even with a ruler...

7. i don't trust stationaries very well.... often mistreat them as a result... they take revenge against me when they get the chance as well, of course...

8. my inner thoughts are a bit racists... maybe my actions and behavior shows a bit of it... thought verbally, i try to avoid making racist remarks...

9. during PSLE, i was rolling pieces of papers and taping together to make a model of a huge aircraft... drew windows to make it look like a triple-decker... so while everyone was studying science, i was studying air resistance and defective by design... [my plane never flew, even though the wings were made aerodynamic AND longer than the body itself...ironic, eh? i even had a tail... no wheels, though]

but for chinese & hcl paper, i studied... [my MT sucked...]


10. Apparently, i have a very weird accent when i speak bahasa indonesia.... my mum said i sounded like a 'china-man...'
but ironically, my Chinese sounds like crap as well...
and my English sounds generally normal, with the exception of some pronunciation problems...


ok. 10 facts. now, the list of 6...

1. isaac"23RD_SHEEP"wong
2. benjamin"NIMAJNEB"see
3. ernest"DECI"quek
4. raymond"STINGRAY"liew
5. ethan"ETHANOL"liew
6. aaron"MUTHU"chua

crakin' crakin' crakin'!!!

No comments: