Wednesday 18 June 2008

Help me help you!

Hey there!

Ok, I know I don't serve ads, and I am not a professional blogger. But I was curious about who reads my blog, and what they think of it. I want to know and hear from you guys about how I should improve my blog. So please give me your feedback. Just complete the survey top to bottom, and click on the ridiculously small "Submit" button at the bottom of the survey. There's 10 simple questions, and it should only take you 10 minutes or so to complete.

Rest assured, the answers will not be openly displayed, as I am not collecting any personal data that can be traced back to the actual user. Of course, if you choose to be funny in your suggestions, I will take special interest in you. An in a not-so-cool-because-you're-gonna-get-it-from-me kind of way.

So please take some time to do the survey. I will not give away any personal information. However, do note that your answers are being logged, and I MAY use your feedback publicly, or as a collective statistic / generalised statement. You have been warned.


Happy answering! P.s.: Those who want to pose me, I'm not going to make this easy, but here are the keywords: "How To" "Higher Ed" "Form" "Create" "Google Docs"
Ronald

No comments: