Monday 23 June 2008

Wanna resign?

Check this site out:
[WARNING: the site contains explicit words. You have been warned.]

Yahoo! employees & HR, hope you guys can take this with a grain of salt. A HUGE grain.

It's a site that lets you 'create' DIY Yahoo! Resignation letters. Genius, right?

I tried making one just for the fun of it. I kept the options open for some of them just because I can't decide. So YOU decide yourself which is better. Here it goes.


SAMPLE:


Dear whomever is running things today (sorry, the org chart Wiki is changing too fast for me to keep up)

It is with great glee that I ask you to accept this letter as my official resignation from Yahoo!

My last day here will be the best day of my life you f*cking incompetent nincompoops, after which time I shall be taking a position
.

As you know, for some time now I have been desiring you guys quit destroying all my net worth and thus I feel the time has finally arrived for me to . And of course, I would not be forthright if I failed to mention how much it dumbfounded me to see some of the moves management has made in recent .

For example, I found to be f*cking retarded. Furthermore, as I have watched management squander once-valuable properties such as my vested shares of Yahoo! stock, I have come to realize that management does not seem to fully understand how to run a f*cking taco truck, much less an actual, you know, $30 billion business. Thus, I am tendering my resignation as of today. If you would like me to sign a non-compete clause, I will be glad to do so, seeing as .


Your Name Here.

No comments: