Saturday 16 August 2008

800th post, 08/08

1+242+291+265=799

archives| we're like the library of congress, only smaller


Plus this post, 799+1 = 800!
This is officially my 800th post on da ron files on Blogger!
Amazing? I think so...

Well, What fun is an 800th post without any content, and just an announcement?

Here's a special music list different from any other that I have made.

How so?

Well, if you have a blog linked to my blog, and you posted music that I like, then you probably have a part to play in this decision-making process!

I actually went around my links to find what youtube music video or music widget people are posting on their blogs, and I checked out their selection. From there, I narrowed down the selection!

So enjoy! and Thanks!

My favourite music list, as shared by my blog links...
  1. Sheryl Crow
    Letter to God
    Source: Zul
  2. Madonna
    Frozen
    Source: Mr Stanley Ho
  3. Sheryl Crow
    So Glad We Made It
    Source: Mr Stanley Ho
  4. Norah Jones
    Sunrise
    Source: Benjamin See
  5. Hillsong Live
    Take It All
    Source: Darien Chua
  6. Lifehouse
    Broken
    Source: Daryl Pung
  7. Armour For Sleep
    Kind of Perfect
    Source: Jeremy Tan Sheng An
  8. Colbie Cailat
    Realise
    Source: Jasper Yee
  9. Regina Spektor
    The Call
    Source: Daryl Pung
  10. Hillsong
    Desert Song
    Source: n422
Hope you appreciate this list!

No comments: