Tuesday 1 September 2009

awesome vacation!

I have to say, the past few days have been pretty special. Meeting up with former schoolmates (Jnr & Sec Sch), choirmates and teachers in Sg.

I really must thank everyone who made my trip special (and worthwhile).

Everyone. (because if I were to list out everyone, this blog post might never be finished, judging from my failing memory.)

Btw, in case you haven't been reading my Facebook page (if you're reading this from my Facebook notes, hi! Read my actual blog - ronfiles.blogspot.com), here are the links to the photos that I managed to upload online while I was still in SG (sorry, my upload speeds in Jakarta and the UK are not as fantastic)

Facebook Photo Albums

MobileMe Photo Album
090829 Founder's Day & Choir Dinner
090831 Teacher's Day & Vermonster Challenge

And wherever you are, view the previous blog/note post for the final copy of the speech that I gave on Founder's Day. (should be a downward-scroll away.)

Also, if you're on Facebook, please help me tag people that have yet to be tagged in the photos that I uploaded. I tried tagging everyone, but I didn't add everyone as my friends, so I probably missed out a few here and there, especially in the group shots. So, Arigato-Gozaimas!

btw, thanks for the cards, Abraham and Ted!

(and yes, Ted, it's "Liong"....)

No comments: