Friday 30 October 2009

Music Chart of the moment

Yes, it's another music chart!

Before I start, I must first disclose that I rarely buy music from
iTunes/Amazon nowadays. I've been trying to use Spotify, a legal music
streaming service, instead. Why? Well, I can listen to all the music I
want for £9.99/mth, and the music doesn't have to stay on my Hard Disk
(it can, if I choose to), and I can sync playlists over-the-air
between my Spotify app on my Mac, as well as my iPhone and anywhere
else I so choose to log in to Spotify. So, there, I don't own most of
the tracks listed below, unless I somehow feel that the track's going
to be a classic/one-hit wonder.

Music Chart for the moment...



1.
"Little Lion Man"
Mumford & Sons

2.
"Bad Romance"
Lady Gaga

3.
"You've Got The Love"
Florence + The Machine

4.
"Undisclosed Desires"
Muse

5.
"Empire State of Mind"
Jay-z feat. Alicia Keys

6.
"Forever Is Over"
The Saturdays

7.
"Heartbreaker"
MSTRKRFT feat. John Legend

8.
"You're Not Alone"
Tinchy Stryder

9.
"Ghosts 'n' Stuff"
Deadmau5 feat. Rob Swire

10.
"Flashback"
Calvin Harris

11.
"White Lies"
Mr Hudson

12.
"Closer"
Kings of Leon

13.
"Sweet Disposition"
The Temper Trap

14.
"Fight For This Love"
Cheryl Cole

15.
"Manos Al Aire"
Nelly Furtado

-----------------------------

Yes, I'm sticking to the rules this time around - Each artist/band is
entitled to only one position.

And yes, it seems like my music taste is subconsciously shifting
towards the electronic genre.

And yes, I kept one rule, but broke another - rappers on my chart
(Tinchy Stryder and Jay-Z). Somehow, I like both tracks.

By the way, what do you think of the album art collage? Nice touch? or just unnecessary? Comment, please!

No comments: