Monday 21 December 2009

Ballhead.

I need your help. Especially if you're a techie photobug who knows his gears. Yes, you.

I have a Manfrotto 190XPROB, and I was thinking of getting a new ballhead that can support something like a 7D with a 16-35 lens (think 1.5kg) and still pan, and preferaby, tilt.

So, I've looked at Manfrotto's website for the suitable models. Managed to narrow down my options to 3 - The 701HDV, 391RC2 and 128RC.

Just a couple of problems remain.

1. Which of the 3 should I get?
2. Where can I get them?
3. How much are they going to cost?

If you can help me answer these questions, that'll be really helpful!

And by the way, I may or may not be getting a 7D before the New Year. Then again, I think I should wait till after my As before I get a 7D. Let the price drop a little first, perhaps?

No comments: