Friday 25 December 2009

Merry Christmas!

To all:

Merry Christmas!

Ok, this is not going to be as short as that - just 4 words. If I wanted to say only 4 words, I'll use Twitter.

I'm trying to clear up my HDD, since I just realised that I'm down to my last 14GB or so. Not good.

So much for my plans to move over to an SSD drive - I think that will have to wait, since I'm barely able to cope with a 256GB drive. I'll probably need to move on to a 0.5-1.0 TB SSD in the not-too-distant future - probably when my MBP reaches 2 years old.

By the way, just curious - How far back does your digital photo catalogue go back? Also, how many of the shots you keep are 'bad' shots? I ask, because as I've been finding out, sometimes, you need to go through your photos and delete some of them - it might be when you're taking, or later on once transferred to your PC, or like me now - when in desperate need of some spare capacity (no, not the macroeconomic one).

So here's a tip from me, if you're bored or if you need to take your mind off something - go through your old photos, and start deleting stuff you don't want to keep.

Once again, 

Have a blessed Christmas!

No comments: