Wednesday 27 January 2010

exams over!

Yay! Finished my exams! At last!

Well, not quite. I still have a Psychology Class Test next Tuesday. Bummer.

Anyway, I thought I'd post a list of things to remember, so that I remember them, in case I get amnesia/dementia. Which, judging from the way that my memory's been going, is quite possible.

Alright.

Tonight, 6pm: Apple announcements.
Tomorrow, 28 Jan, 10am: Some Teleconferencing thingy that my College is organising with a school in Russia. Sounds interesting.

2 Feb: Psy Class Test on Eating Behaviour - Obesity.
6 Feb: First day for the Safehaven project. (Goes on every Saturday)

10 Feb: Exeter Open Day
14 Feb: V-day. B-day. CNY-Day.

17 Feb: Owl City in Concert @ Komedia!
18-19 Feb: Mid-term break

22 Feb: Owl City's Album release in the UK (at last!)
3 Mar: Warwick Open Day

19 Mar: Driving Practical Test (Subject to changes)

23-27/28 Mar: Matthew Lim coming to the UK (subject to changes, tbc)

Phew!

No comments: