Monday 4 January 2010

Music lists of 2009. Not by me.

Yes, I hear you breathe a sigh of relief. It's not one of my hastily-prepared chart that I randomly come up with willie-nilly.

I decided to scan through the news sites that I frequent on the World Wide Web and compile a list of links that I thought you music fans out there might find fascinating, especially if you're looking for the next big thing in 2010, or if you prefer, a look back at 2009/2000-2009.

One word of caution - Music is subjective, and people's preferences differ according to their age, influence, etc., so you may or may not agree with some of the writers who come up with these lists. Me, too.

So, let's stop this chatter, and on with the show, shall we?

(Not sure what's up with me. For some reason, Pepper Lunch Express gives me the propensity to use language that is not normally expected of me.)


BBC Sound of 2010 [BBC]:





There. Links.

Probably more than your brain can absorb.

But seriously, do check some of these out if you're bored when you're free. Especially the BBC Sound of 2010 Longlist.

No comments: