Wednesday 3 February 2010

NMFTM Chart!

Yes, it's that time of the week when my fingers feel a little itchy, and my eardrums thirst for music. It's a New Music For The Moment Chart.

Oh, by the way, from now on, my usual music chart will have the word 'new' in the front. Very simple reason - I (almost) always ensure that anything that goes on my chart was released in an album or as a single/made it to a major chart (e.g.: Billboard, UK Top 40, etc.) recently. I might even post some obscure stuff to show my support for independent, unsigned artistes/bands.

So, let's move on, shall we?

NMFTM Chart - 3 Feb 2010

1.
Stranded (Haiti Mon Amour)
Jay-Z, Bono, The Edge & Rihanna

2.
Fireflies
Owl City

3.
If We Ever Meet Again
Timbaland feat. Katy Perry

4.
This Momentary
Delphic

5.
Starstrukk
3OH!3 feat. Katy Perry

6.
Rude Boy
Rihanna

7.
All The Right Moves
OneRepublic

8.
Under The Sheets
Ellie Goulding

9.
Hollywood
Marina and the Diamonds

10.
Empire State of Mind
Jay-Z feat. Alicia Keys

Bubbling Under
Crystalised
The xx
(worth mentioning, since it might not have a chance the next time, since it's not very new anymore.)

And yes, I'm into Owl City, but I'm also into darker electronica music now, like The xx and Delphic.

No comments: