Sunday 28 February 2010

Ooh, I Think You'll Like This.

I know I keep blabbering on about my blog (ronfiles.blogspot.com), for the uninitiated/new Facebook friends), and how few visitors I get over there because my blog posts get syndicated onto Facebook.

Well, just to keep my blog alive, I'm doing some minor updates to the blog skin.

Well, when I say minor, it's actually quite significant, as you can see, when you get there.

I've 
a) widened the text area, and 
b) really centred the text, rather than just fixing it at a certain number of pixels away from the left, regardless of screen size. Also,
c) this new layout should be more iPhone-friendly, too (I hope). I'm increasing the text size just to make it more readable and touch-able. Oh, and just to haunt myself every time I visit my blog, 
d) I posted my 2010 Resolutions on the 'frontpage' section.

Hope you like the changes!

No comments: