Wednesday 24 February 2010

What to do...

Right, I need help to decide on something. Me being the indecisive person that I am, I'm having problems planning on what on earth I'll be doing this Easter break.

I have 2 weeks off (26 March - 11 April), but I know certain things are confirmed:
-Moving stuff on 1 April
-Packing stuff prior to 1 April
-Easter Service around Easter

And that's about it.

I'm thinking of visiting a number of places - Manchester, Portsmouth, London, Cardiff, Edinburgh, or maybe even outside the UK (Amsterdam, Switzerland, US?) But the thing is that I have no idea what to do in these places (other than London and Portsmouth, since I've been to these places before).

So, if you can help with suggestions, do comment/tag. If not, pretend I'm thinking out loud here.

So many things I want to do, yet so little time...

No comments: