Thursday 11 March 2010

Music Chart for the moment

Because I haven't done one in ages. This'll be a quick one - I have lessons at 2.20.

Music Chart for the moment - 11 March 2010

1. Chiddy Bang - Opposite of Adults
2. Ellie Goulding - Starry Eyed
3. Marina and the Diamonds - I Am Not a Robot
4. Black Eyed Peas - Rock That Body
5. Two Door Cinema Club - Eat That Up, It's Good For You
6. Imogen Heap - The Shepherdess
7. Florence and Dizzie Rascal - You've Got The Dirtee Love
8. Biffy Clyro - Many of Horrors
9. Owl City - Fireflies
10. Rihanna - Rude Boy

Oh, by the way, as a bonus, here's a selection of tunes that I've been enjoying, thanks to Spotify & iTunes (mostly Spotify, because I'm too cheap to buy them).

Albums in my Spotify Playlist
Vamipre Weekend - Contra
Jonsi & Alex - Riceboy Sleeps
Florence & The Machine - Lungs

Singles
Stereophonnics - Innocent

Mumford & Suns - Winter Winds
Avril Lavigne - Alice
Regina Spektor - Eet
Gramaphonedzie - Why Don't You
Brian Eno - An Ending (Ascent)*


*For all the Top Gear fans, this was the track that you would have heard while Jeremy Clarkson was lamenting about the "war against speed" at the end of Season 13, while driving that Aston Vantage V12 along the countryside. This track, on its own, keeps sending goosebumps down my spine, in a good way.

No comments: