Sunday 28 March 2010

Plans.

Plan to fail, fail to plan. So, here's the plan for this Easter Break.

29-31 March: Nothing much, except hang around London, Brighton and Portsmouth. Maybe Chichester? Mostly revision and packing stuff, because...

1 April: Aside from being April Fool's Day, I'm actually moving into the College Residence. So, I'll be quite busy the entire day.

2-4 April: Not really sure, but I know there's Easter Celebrations at St. Peters on Friday and Sunday. Which leaves Saturday open. Maybe work at the BHF shop?

5 April: Off to B'ham! Late afternoon trip.

6 April: Spend a day at the Bullring and the surrounding areas. Eat at the Balti Triangle? Cadbury World, if I feel like going there (I doubt it)?

7 April: Train from B'ham to M'ster.

8 April: Hopefully, walk around Uni of Manchester, and maybe getting lost in the city.

9 April: Blank, but if I can, I'd probably head to Old Trafford (even though I have very little interest when it comes to football), a couple of museums and libraries (as recommended by Lonely Planet). We'll see...

10 April: Back to B'ton

11 April: Church, and then rush ('chiong') through the textbooks before school reopens.

No comments: