Saturday 7 April 2007

Impact of School on people...

Here's some evidence to what school does to you...


"4/03/2007
I don't want to go school...*loathes school now*
Bah...*dies*
School is zombiefying me... *choy*
I dun wan goooooo... *sleep*
I'm on like, temporary hiatus on so many things...i think i shld list them all down.
Blogging
Fanfics
Homework
Sleeping
Bible-ing
Da-ing
I dunnoe?"
--Adapted from s'woH neY eeS nimajneB blog



"Wednesday, March 28, 2007
i blogged...=]
yay!!!!!!"
--Adapted from Ernest / decicoverage's blog



"NIL- TOO BAD FOR YOU XD"
--Adapted from Isaac Wong's blog



"haha. just remembered something i forgot to blog about.
during PE, nigel, melvin and jasper were like" come on step on my stomach."
so they were going around taking turns to walk over each others stomachs.
then they asked me to try.
so i laid down. then just as nigel was about to step..
i started laughing like some maniac.
and i didn't stop for real long.
think it was 5 mins.
super pain tummy after that.
it was super funny.
"lie down and stop laughing la!. then i can step on you."
which is not a good way to get me to stop.
i just laughed more..."
--Adapted from Ryan's blog



"About Me
Name: chemistry-topics-iiFb"
--Adapted from Walter Chan's Blog "supposedly"



"I LOVE [insert noun / collective noun here]!!!"
--Adapted from Raymond.



"Cannot believe im posting at this time....okay, gotta go back to work!
/Hopped!
5:41 AM"
--Adapted from Ethan's blog



"I'm...doing homework (Yes, of all the things I could do, I'm doing this) | After 16th April, I'm gonna take a break. SYF IS BAD FOR OUR HEALTH."
--Adapted from Tan Zexun / HeadshotZX's MSn Nickname.



My point? If
-you became a chemistry topic, or
-SYF became a cigarette, or
-you blog @ 5.41AM, or
-School becomes a game of Resident Evil 5 for the PS3, or
-you excessively use the phrase "I Love...", or
-you are asking to be stepped on by your classmates during PE, or
-Blogging is celebrated, or
-you tease ur visitor by telling them you've got nothing to tell on ur blog... or
-you think you're a psychiatrist, though you do not have any degree / diploma in psychology...

Come and see me. I can [try to] counsel you for free.

No comments: