Sunday 1 April 2007

update to 2.3.0... and update on my life...

i removed a few bloopers since this afternoon... the title bar on your browser shld say 2.3.0 now...
a wallpaper's in place again [aww...]

anyway, I hope you like the new design layout....

Here's an update on sch life...

It's been pretty hectic...

pretty up n down... Getting lost in Physics, Chem, A Math... but still hanging in there...

Getting more anti-social... definitely communicating a lot less with the others... trying to segregate myself a lot less, but still talking very little...

i heard from a pretty good friend that Choon Zhe actually didn't take me as his enemy at all... just neutral... Well, im just glad my preyers' been answered...

Still praying for a good, reputable SYF result... with SYF crawling nearer, hoping to clinch a Silver or Gold...

Getting more & more sleep recently... from 17.5 hrs, i feel like I only lack 3 hours now... the power nap on wednesday really did the trick...

Starting to hope Ms Lee [A math teacher] comes back from her course ASAP!!! the relief teacher's not doing a very good job...

HCL MYE's approaching... SYF's approaching.., MYE's also coming... Math & Sci competition's crawling... NSW Sci competition... Art Trip to Italiano... Hope my Visa will be done in time this year... [couldn't get my visa done in time for choir trip last year...]

May not blog alot in the near future... Rest assured, i will blog whenevr i can. How often that would be, I cannot assure anything...

Waiting for OS X Leopard... remember this date: June 26... <--my predicted date....

No comments: