Sunday 9 September 2007

Holiday roundup...

I slept...

ate...

did the tile piece for the HortPark Tile Design Competition with Isaac...

Presented the InfoComm Alice Competition stuff with Zul & Matthew Sia...

Went For Choir Amazing Race Recee session...

Choir Camp...

AmaZing Race,,,

Choir ABRSM...

Made some predictions on the Apple Annoucements...

Got more than 50% accuracy...

Prepared Smart Albums ready to sync to my future iPhone and iPod nano 3G...

and yes, i'm planning on buying a new iPod Nano [my iPod video is dying on me]...

Magic Flute...

Comex W/ Chen Lin and Zexun...

Bought RAM for my MacBook Pro and charger for my phone...

October is coming...

Exams are coming...

Leopard is coming...

iPhone is coming...

Lluvia is coming...



what's "holiday"?

["Holiday" is the third single from Green Day's seventh studio album, American Idiot. It is a pre-player to "Boulevard Of Broken Dreams" (the second single from the album), and the two videos collide into one another]
~~adapted from wikipedia

No comments: