Friday 28 September 2007

iTunes says...

If I Like Britney Spears' "Gimme More"...

I would like wil.i.am's "I Got It from My Mama"...

And then I would like Sean Kingston's "Beautiful Girl"...


Let's try that again...

If I Like 1234 by Feist...

nonono....

If I Like Bubbly by Colbie Caillat...

I'ld like Wake Up Call by Maroon 5...

And then Umbrella by Rihanna...

Followed by Stranger by Hillary Duff...

And Potential Breakup Song by Aly & AJ...

And Extraordinary by Mandy Moore...

And Falling or Flying by Grace Potter & the Nocturnals from the Grey's Anatomy Vol. 3 (Original Soundtrack)...

And Across The Universe by Jim Sturgess...

And of course, 1973 by James Blunt...

And let's end the chain at track 10! It's How Far We've Come by MatchBox Twenty!!!


[indeed... how far we've come...]


Conclusion:
iTunes really knows what I like! [sort of...]

Thanks to the guys who thought of the "Listeners Also Bought" feature...

No comments: