Sunday 23 September 2007

Updated the blog!

notice I've been on a blogging rampage today?

Anyway, I'm going to try some things out from today onwards...

The blog shall start displaying posts from the past 7 days instead of the last 6 posts. Let me know how it goes.

Also, I lengthened the foreword. Please read it, coz I spent quite some time thinking of what to write there. If you haven't please go and read. If you have, please read it again. It just received a revision.

Then, I mixed the Sidebar elements a bit. See if you like it!

Finally, you may notice that there's 2 tests on the side. Well, one is the easier, 6-question test which I'm glad to see many have tried.

The other one is a newer, more challenging 12-question test. Other than having more questions, it has more questions which many people will not know the answer to, simply because I never mentioned before... OR have I??? Or maybe I just manipulated it until it looks darn wrong... Case in point: Physics 40-question test...

Anyway, do try that test if you have the time! It will [not] help you in getting A1s for your final year!

Btw, Isaac [Wong], if you still plan on getting that stupid rumour mongering ba-gua corner, here's something for you guys to post: I just got a haircut from a barber [again.] And no, I didn't cut it this time. So buzz off...

Haiz... rumours... rumours...

No comments: