Monday 11 February 2008

stuck in the middle...

I have HCL Test 3pm - 5pm; I have ART test 2.15pm to ?. 

So, which option should I go for?
  1. Go straight for HCL test.
  2. Go for Art test: forget about the HCL test.
  3. Slice myself into two, go for both before I bleed myself to death.
  4. Get an MC. I've been having nose bleeds and my nose has been sneezing... seriously.
  5. Get the MC, but go for HCL test.
  6. Do my Art test during my free period. Continue after school if necessary, Run to HCL after all these.
And by the way, I've been bottling up so much stress, thought I have to start voicing out on my blog before I get psycho. To quote Mr David Glozs' blog [not exact words]: "I can't afford a psychiatrist, so I have to settle for the next best thing: my blog". Kinda true in my case, since I can't afford [the time for] a psychiatrist.

There's too much things to do, and yet so little time...

I want to sleep!!!

No comments: