Sunday 10 February 2008

This will get weird...

I think I'm gonna be a bit more "self-centered" on my blog...

meaning: I'm gonna blog more personal stuff, opinions, etc...

yeah, you get the point.

Anyway, I'm back in Singapore now...

[well, since 4pm, actually.]

I must say, CNY this year is kind-of an eye-opener for me, as well as being a more "ignorant-to-superstitions" one.

Certain things I think [and know] I shouldn't type here, which I won't. But anyway, I cut my hair on Day 2 of CNY, my family had to sweep the floor on Day 1, and yu shen is not nice without the cinnamon powder and salmon. Oh, did I mention Cinnamon Buns ice-cream from Ben&Jerry? It's fantastic when eaten with either apple strudel or avocado.

Well, now that CNY's past [the 'red' dates on the calendar, that is. not the full 15 days], it's time to bury my head in books and be a genius by O Level. After which I'll just pop alcoholic drinks and be a tech-pundit. Yes, I'm talking about you guys, Diggnation...

P.s.: last bit: not a joke. If any tech media company wants to hire me, I'ld love to work as a part-time intern...

No comments: