Monday 12 February 2007

Advertisement post!!!

I shall start charging for advertisements on da ron files!

Every line of text i post on ur {insert ad-able stuff here], i shall charge $50!

how bout that for entrepreneurship?

O, btw, if i pimp my own stuff, then i pay myself the same amt, so i can make my ads free!!! YAY!

It's called Meritocracy, people. I worked hard at making an "AD post"... so i shall give myself a handsome discount!


So here's the ads!!!
--------
1.
visit my friggin Flickr page!!!

(This message has been subsidised by da ron files blogging committee, made up of Ronald Liong himself. Thanks, Ronald, for pimping your own flickr... you're far too kind. you're so generous!)
--------

2.

Raymond


Has


A


New


Blog


Skin!!!


So


,


Visit


his


blog


!
!
!
(40 lines = $200. Thanks, Raymond!)
-------

DISCLAIMER: i was joking about charging...

No comments: