Saturday 17 February 2007

Happy CNY... Here's an update!

I just bumped the blog from version 2.1.4i to version 2.2.0...

Why?

Just look at the new 1-frame design! I've been trying to make the blog simpler to read by out-sourcing the small 800x600 pickles real estate (that's a whole lot of pickles for one person to eat, but not to step on.) that my page occupies...

Well, now , things are different.

-I've made the blog's window size 800x533 (the BG's size) to make it look more dynamic, sacrificing some space.

-I've made the nav box overlap the main box without blocking too much, if any! (when you scroll up in the "blog" section, the navigator links will block some words. that can't be helped... it's like a lunar eclipse. can't be stopped) So, this is quite an achievement...

-in intro... (now Preface), the zeitgeist of me is now slightly different... less sentences... more colons!!!

-in links (now "Suspects"), the links are not separated by "|", but by spaces! But trust me, it still looks cool...

-in chat, the chatbox colour scheme is changed to a more "universally accepted" colour scheme that will be easier to see in all backgrounds.

-in Archive (now "History" again...) the months are divided differently...

-throughout the blog: New fonts, colours, and of course, new wallpaper!!!

-Btw, we support IE 7, Opera (kept forgetting to include Opera...) and the mobile Browser on Nokia phones... especially the Wifi-enabled Nseries and Eseries phones (so, no N90 support)... so start pouring in the complaints!

-Btw, a Beta-feature: I included a set of code to make the browser window change automatically... so hope it works... crossing my fingers because it hasn't been working for me so far on Safari...

Happy CNY!

No comments: