Wednesday 28 February 2007

last post for ferbuary...

to summarise february...

it was mrs yew's b'day...(8 feb)
it was my b'day... (14 feb)
it was jasper yee's b'day... (15 feb)
it was daniel lim's b'day...(27 feb)

so to the people listed above, happy belated birthday.

but otherwise, february was hectic, crazy, and a month of psychological pressure and imbalanced-ness...

and in case anyone was wondering why i've not been blogging, let's just say i've been feeling like slacking...

although there's one thing i think i should blog about...

i had a dream about me being reprimanded by mrs charles in front of the class in one of my dreams one night for poor results... because i was slacking and all...

next morning, i was sweating all over my body... no, i did not wet my bed, though...

but one thing's for sure... bad dreams really make you feel weird... sometimes, they even make you freak out...

P.S.: I got
-97.5% for Physics!
-81.3% for Bio!
-92.8% for E Maths!
-63.8% for Art!
w00t! (these are d only results i have for now...)

No comments: