Saturday 3 February 2007

Wishlist for Christmas 2007 draft 0.1

yeah... i know, It's early in the year, but nevertheless, i think i should start early... As Mr Gordon Goh started planning his own Teachers' Day planning now... (Secret) So, here goes my list at the moment...

Christmas Wishlist 2007 - Draft: 0.1; Dated: 3.03.2007

-an OEM edition of GENUINE Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium
-a GENUINE copy of Microsoft Office 2007 : Home and Students' Edition
-a GENUINE copy of Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac : Student and Teachers' Edition
-a PRO Flickr Account as a gift
-Gwen Stefani's new album, "Wind It Up"
-a (few) photo frame(s). Preferably one in a form of a calendar for me to make into a calendar using photos i took myself.
-a makeover (an extreme one, and make it quick)
-a new fashion sense
-a "SAINTS" lanyard (the one the choir's been selling... i haven't got one for myself... yet...)
-a workout training to help me do my chin-ups
-a HD set-top box
-a widescreen LCD monitor for myself
-a PS3
-a 2GB CompactFlash card (1GB is also fine with me)
-a HD camcorder
-a Hard Drive upgrade for my Mac before I redo Boot Camp
-OS X Leopard
-an iPhone

No comments: