Tuesday 13 February 2007

Betcha' dunno!!!

Here's some facts i bet u don't know about me!

-I don't have a Tower-case PC, and i never owned one before.

-I love podcasts... such as...
-I love to watch DL.TV.
-I recommend VH1 Best Week Ever Videocast for the Pop-culture fans.
-Gamer? Try X-Play!

-BTw, I don't game...

-I spend (on average) around S$100 a year on Music CDs...

-I only have Science Tuition when I was Sec 2...
-And now, I only have A-Maths Tuition

-I'm not failing A-Math... just that i MUST get tuition or face scolding by my guardians...

-BTW, in case u still don't know... I do not hold Singapore Citizenship...
-And I have no plans to uptake Singapore Citizenship, let alone Permanent Residence.

-I am planning to go to NUS after JC...
-and then fly back to Indonesia and work for my dad.

-Wanna know more bout my dad's company?
-My 2nd bro did the web design.

-I have 2 elder bros...
--One is Robert Liong... turning 27 in May... Married... and with a son who just turned 2 last month...
--The other is Ronny Liong... one year younger then my elder bro... (CENSORED. REASON: TMI--> Too Much Information)

-Yes, my parents are grandparents as well...
-Yes, I am (politically speaking) an uncle...

-My dad and I are the only ones within our small non-extended direct family who can speak Chinese generally fluently.
-If you refer to my extended family, let's just say my dad has 3 other brothers and 3 sisters... all married and with minimum 1 son each... and all can speak Cantonese...(My grandparents have very strong Y-Chromosomes...)

-My dad learnt Hokkien on his own despite being a natively Cantonese background
-I can't speak dialect. Neither can my mum and brothers.

-My 2nd bro is pimping away w/ a self-made PC with a custom-requested casing... w/ AMD Athlon64 3000+ 1.8GHz...
-Gaming consoles? my bros had a 'fat' PS2 which died... then my 2nd bro recently bought a 360...

-My bros learnt to drive @ 15...

-Me? 1st attempt was last June... failed badly...

-Btw, My sis-in-law is pregnant... baby expected to be born 06 Jun...

-By C-section, of course!!!
-I'm probably d first guy in d family to be born by Cesarean...

-I'm not left-handed.
-Though i always wanted to be left-handed.

-I do not play the piano...
-And nope, i don't have perfect pitch...
-or so i thought... you never know... (Matthew Ho tested me before... i got lucky once... maybe i shld get d full diagnostic...)

-I do photography as a HOBBY only... I'm not planning to go pro... So, when anyone is getting married, don't bother calling me up... I'm not doing Pro...

-I do not have any cards, other than my EZ-Link and Self Study Pass...

-I am very sensitive to attention... Sometimes, I feel as if i have ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder)...

-I am no longer fat... my weight is a steady 58-59 kg, and my ht. was 167cm as of Mid-January.

-Still cannot do chin-up...

-First successful monkey-bar crossing: Sec 3 Adventure Camp Day 2...

-First time successfully cycling on a regular bike: November 2006.
-First time successfully cycling on a regular bike while listening to songs on an iPod: November 2006.

No comments: