Wednesday 16 May 2007

Creative Commons...

update from last night:

I'm now using a "Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License" copyright. So, legally, you have the rights to copy my stuff and share w/ everyone under my permission and acknowledgement but for non-commercial purposes only. So, have fun digesting all that legal mumbo-jumbo.

besides that, I'm at school now... feeling kinda depressed about my results... none of my subjects were 90% or more... and my HCL was a huge flunk (read me post from yesterday)

well, i guess this is part of Sec 3 life, eh?

k.. getting bored now... what shld i do? hmm...

P.s.: i was kinda right abt a MacBook update... no LED screens or Santa Rosa Centrino Pro/Duo thingy... just same price for better goodies and out-of-the-box 802.11n support, i guess... (no need for a stinking enabler @ $3.50. That's retarded microtransactions and a waste of bandwidth...)

UPDATE: my mistake. you still need the 802.11n enabler. not free... and not capable out-of-the-box.

No comments: