Sunday 20 May 2007

guilt

my aunt told me that my guardian has been keeping fish in the chiller more than a week before cooking them instead of keeping the fish in the freezer.

I got curious. I asked my guardian where she kept her fish in the fridge, since she was serving fish for dinner today.

She went berserk.

she just continuously nagged and nagged and complained and shouted and went bitching around at me....

I wore my headphones and listened to my lossless audio collection on my iPod... 35% volume instead of my usual 20%... [35% is the typical level when i'm on the MRT]

Why would she nag at me and tell me not to eat her fish if there's nothing wrong? obviously, she is guilty.

guilty as charged.

and mom, dad, thanks for the iPod and headphones. It makes me a better conductor and my aunt a more retarded, off-beat and off-pitch singer... either that or i visualise she's justin timberlake singing 'sexyback'... so realistic...

No comments: