Monday 28 May 2007

nothing to blog about... here's my agenda.

here's my agenda for the holidays... at a glance... so far... subject to change, of course...

Today :
A Math class

Tomorrow:
Math Olympiad competition [Die larh... i have no notes, didn't attend any lesson... what do you expect me to get?]
Games Day w/ my tuition Centre...

Wednesday:
Back from 'Games Day' / chalet...
rest?

Thursday: VESAK DAY
Math Portfolio preps w/ John
Movie outing w/ Zexun, Isaac Wong, John, and possibly more...

1 June 07:
DUE DAY FOR MATH PORTFOLIO
Probably gonna collect my Passport / Visa

2 Jun to 6 Jun:
Nothing...

7 Jun:
Chemistry Class

8 Jun:
Chemisry Class cont'd
Departure to Italy... must meet by 1600hrs or something like that...

Gone from
08 Jun to 18 Jun... Italy Art Trip
19 Jun to 24 Jun... Indonesia

No comments: