Friday 28 December 2007

08| New Year's Resolution AND Predictions

I realised that having 3 different posts talking about the future is very tedious when reviewing.
Hence, this year, I decided to combine all those crap and put them all in one single post. It's like an entire A Cappella group singing in the same G major! how delightful!

Let's start things off easy for me. the easy thing to do is...

My predictions
  • Apple will release iPhone in Singapore on M1.

  • Sony's PS3 will get a refresh.

  • Refer to Apple predictions for Macworld. [12 points there.]

  • In Heroes Season 3, Sylar will kill Nathan Petrelli [or try to.]

  • there will be 10 new Mac Games from the major publishers in 2008 [EA, Ubisoft, Valve, id]

  • Somebody will become my enemy. It's not betrayal. Did i get you? Good! you're paying attention! now comes the New Year's Resolution!

  • I may need to remove the tagboard once. On each blog that I have.



  • My New Year's Resolution
  • I shall get 5 A1s for my O Level

  • I shall do badly for CA1, especially for Chemistry.

  • I shall make more enemies than I have now in school.

  • I shall NOT make new friends in 2008.

  • I shall join minimum 2 study groups gatherings in 2008

  • I shall try to apply to go somewhere outside Singapore for my post-OLVL studies

  • I shall go to 4 different countries in 2008, even though it's my OLVL year

  • I shall CONTINUE to blog during my OLVL study period!

  • I shall watch 2 NC-16 movies next year. [hey, Heroes Season 1 DVD was NC-16, and besides, my 16th birthday is next year.] [HA! to the Dec-bies!]

  • I shall ace English Oral.

  • I shall survive choir performances. [morning assembly, Musical, etc.]

  • I will make sure the other PA guys respect Melvin.

  • if that plan backfires, I will make sure somebody else takes over.

  • I guess BenSee isgetting pissed with me. That's gonna need a fix.

  • For the first time in 10 years, I will go back to Indonesa to celebrate Chinese New Year with the family.

  • I will eat a total of 3 pints of Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream throughtout 2008.

  • I shall get my blog on the "Blog of Note" list!

  • and my photo [1 of] will be marked as an "Explore" Picture

  • I'm no longer buying anymore iPods. Nor iPhones.

  • I may buy a gaming console. think PSP...

  • I may get a Blu-Ray player to call my own...

  • I shall make around 300 posts in 08

  • I will change the blog skin 3 times.

  • I will not get the things I put on the wishlist

  • I will leave Singapore for the UK or US or AU by 2009.

  • About the last resolution...
    It's not confirmed yet, but I may leave Singapore for a different pre-university system. I may take the SATs in the states, I may take the As in the UK, I may do something else different in Australia, maybe IB, but It's quite unlikely that I will continue to study in Singapore. Ya, I guess I did say I want VJC, but my parents seem kind of unhappy with me being in Singapore with my guardians, or me alone in an apartment. either way, they prefer me in the States or UK. or AU. Oh well...

    Erm, no, it's not goodbye yet. don't "sayonara" me yet. like I said, it's not confirmed.-

    No comments: