Saturday 15 December 2007

how I blog on an iPod touch faster than on a PC or Mac

iPod touch has essentially a keybord which you don't have to waste energy pushing down. Just touch and go. Really smooth. Really fast. As long as I don't use commas. On my mac, not only am I slowed down by a conventional mechanical keyboard, but I'm also distracted by idiots who cannot tell that my purpose of being online is to just update my blog, if not do some really important stuff involving communication (hey, I never said I was antisocial or really lifeless).

I like the iPod touch a a typing device. That was why I insisted on typing an attendance list on my iPod touch than on a t9 keypad of a nokia phone. It's easy, by this is easier.

Don't just get a mac. Get a $649 Internet-to-the-toilet device. And an iPod. And a smooth youtube browser. And a basic calculator. Did I mention a video iPod?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ron, iPod touch batt. Damn fast run out man. Only 5hrs vid!!! Everything good with it other than that. Scroll through e-mails easily without hassle. And the only trouble I have now is to make my iPod alarm ring. Everytime I set, got no sound... How bout u?? After one month using it, it makes me feel of wanting the iPhone more! Typing is so fast that the world's fastest SMS typer cant beat. Same as u, I am sending this comment through my iPod in the toilet cuz got midnight diarrhoea. Quite a long comment huh? I am typing it easily!!!